Introduction to the Hebrew Bible
- To ascertain and articulate a working knowledge of the contents of the Hebrew
- To demonstrate knowledge of the cultural and religious development of ancient
- To analyze classical and especially contemporary approaches to interpreting the
- To demonstrate and exegete the HB/OT illuminating liberative and oppressive
aspects of texts in light of African and African American faith communities and
- To be introduced to paleoclimatology and application to the Hebrew Bible study.