Systematic Theology II
This course is the second semester of a two semester exposition and exploration of Christian theology. It deals with major Christian doctrines, their meaning, coherence, and interpretation.
- Ecclesial Families: Mainline Protestant
- Core Curriculum Course Categories: General Theology
- Seminaries: Andover Newton Theological School
- Science Topics: History & Philosophy of Science
- Syllabus: Systematic Theology II
history of science, theology, eschayology, systematic theology