Intro to Christian Ethics
This introductory course gives students a spectrum of theological, biblical, and neuroscientific resources for studying ethical reflections in the Christian West. The course pays particular attention to the ethical reflections of four formative figures in the Christian tradition -Paul, Augustine, Martin Luther, and Friedrich Schleiermacher.
- Ecclesial Families: Mainline Protestant
- Core Curriculum Course Categories: Ethics
- Seminaries: Andover Newton Theological School
- Science Topics: Neuroscience, Brain, & Mind
- Syllabus: Intro to Christian Ethics
Christian Ethics, neuroscience, ethics